Ch-ch-ch-changes!!

I've been taking a break from writing lately, mostly because I've been holding out for my very own laptop.

Now that I've got THAT sorted out ...

So, I'm hoping that this new laptop of mine (thank you, Santa and gift cards!!) is the start of me getting back in the grove for writing and maybe actually finishing something that I started! Granted, everything I started was MONTHS ago, and I really need to go back and re-read it to sort it all out and wrap my head around just what the hell I was planning to do exactly.

I'm actually getting kind of excited.

Dev just plopped down next to me and said "Write a story!"

So. There it is. There's my mission.

As much as I'm not really a fan of New Year's resolutions, I actually made a couple of them this year. They're pretty simple actually.

Do more yoga.
Write more.
Read more.

Simple, right? In theory anyway. The execution of said resolutions remains to be seen. However, I've started to write again for the first time since friggin' April, so that's a step in the "write" direction.

Haha.

I'm so punny.

#sorrynotsorry


Comments

Popular Posts